Fabulous new goodies from one of our favorite potters has arrived. Liz Kinder from Philladelphia!
She uses a incredible array of colors and hand built designs. Her impressive bio contains-
1991 Fine Arts BA in painting from Amherst College
2000 Attended graduate school in London at the Royal College of Art and recieves a masters degree from the Ceramics and Glass department.
2002 Wins Merit Award to do Rosen show in Philadelphia and start my wholesale career.
2004 Moves to Philadelphia.
2006 Gets married and becomes a mother
2014 Three children later...she continues to make breakfasts, lunches, snacks for school. Go to studio and make pots. Get kids, sort out homework and dinner and hope she didn't scream HURRY UP! too many times in the day and create fabulous...fun pottery for all to enjoy!
Hope you will join us for the fun on Memorial day. Plum Nelly will be open from 10-2. The neighborhood will be a buzz with cyclists competing in the US Cycling National Championships. Many shops will have holiday specials and there will be a chalk drawing event for kids from 12-1. Stop in and shop and enjoy the race! Check out our facebook page for more details. Thanks for supporting local businesses and hope yu have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
- Hope you can join us for a Mary James Jewelry trunk show on Friday, May 2nd.
- Mary Wallace discovered an old war trunk belonging to her father shortly after his death, and what she found inside was an array of antique war medals and watch fobs which sparked her creativity to launch a jewelry line like no other.
- Inspired by a love of everything Parisian, European architecture, and by her beloved father’s stories of travel while stationed in France during World War II, Mary created a unique line that resonates a classic, timeless yet fashion-forward style appealing to women of all ages.
- She will have lots of beautiful gift ideas for Mother's Day!
- Hippity Hoppity...Easter is on it's way! Spring has arrived and Easter is just around the corner. We have a great selection of fun gift ideas to fill your Easter baskets. Also, need a great hostess gift or want to surprise your neighbor??? Look no further- order your Whimsy Bread from Plum Nelly. Locally made by an artisian bread baker and hand shaped into a precious bunny- order your's today and stop by the shop to pick it up. All bread made to order. Each loaf is $12 and can be enjoyed fresh from teh package or pop in the freezer and enjoy it another day!
Happy Easter from Plum Nelly!